Our contact details
Name: Undrafted The Network Ltd
Address: 101 Chandlers Way, Southend On Sea, Essex, England, SS2 5SE
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Published: January 2021
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identification information (first name, last name, email address, address, and phone number
- Customer financial information (credit or debit card details)
In addition, Undrafted The Network may receive and process technical data about you through:
- the information we get from your day to day use of the site (for example frequency of visits, how long you spend on each page and the content you view and interact with)
- your IP address and other unique online identifiers such as Google Advertising IDs
- Your browser type
- Your device’s operating requirements and its settings and permissions
- Your location
How we collect your data
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- when registering for marketing emails or placing an order for any of our products or services
- when voluntarily providing feedback on any of our content
- when using or viewing our website via your browser’s cookies
How we use your data
We use the information that you have given us to:
- process your order and manage your account
- email you with updates on our content, products and services
- analyse what content has been viewed on our site, so that we can understand how it is used and improve our content
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the ‘unsubscribe’ button or contacting us at the details above.
(b) We have a contractual obligation. For example, where you have purchased a product from us and we need to use your contact details and payment data in order to process your order.
(c) We have a legitimate interest. For example, when we analyse what content has been viewed on our site to help us improve our website.
Using children’s personal data
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal data about children under 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal data to us, please contact us using any of the methods described in this Privacy Notice
When we share your personal data
We may share your data with other organisations that provide services on our behalf. We will do this to perform a contract we have entered into with you, where it is in our legitimate interests or with your consent. Examples of when we may share your data with service providers include sharing with:
- online payments processors who process credit and debit card transactions on our behalf, for example Stripe
- service providers that help provide us with insights and analytics that help us to improve our products and services, for example Google Analytics
- communications services providers, for example Mailchimp
How we store your personal information
Undrafted The Network Ltd has implemented appropriate technical and organisational controls to protect your personal data against unauthorised processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
We limit access to your personal information to those employees or third-party providers who have a business need to know.
We keep your personal data for only as long as we need to. How long we need your personal data depends on what we are using it for, as set out in this privacy notice.
If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you.
If we have asked for your permission to process your personal data and we have no other lawful grounds to continue with that processing, and you withdraw your permission, we will delete your personal data. However, when you unsubscribe from marketing communications, we will keep your email address to ensure that we do not send you any marketing in future.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU/ 07428667667/ email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU/ 07428667667/ firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk